Thursday, November 5, 2009

Diorama


I did my Diorama on religious tolerance. I used COEXIST as my main expression. I am a huge advocate for this because living in the south with a predominantly christian family - I have had a hard time dealing with them since I personally am not Christian. I believe that people should give all the faith they have to the spiritual path they wish to follow and should follow it with there heart- not letting any negative influence from others let them stray from what they desire. I also have an absolutley huge problem with people who believe that earth based religion such as paganism and wicca [which is a branch of paganism, as babtist is to christian] are devil worshiping religions. This is an uneducated statement and belief. Paganism is a prechristian religion, and does not believe in the christian devil therefore they would NEVER worship it, Rather they worship the over all energy and power of earth. I think that my diorama is a bold statement since some religions are taught to be defensive and preach what they believe to others, but in this world we absolutely must learn to tolorate other religions, and more than anything have respect about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment