Thursday, November 5, 2009

My best friend Ginny, The dancer


When I met Ginny In 9th grade, she told me she was good at 2 things :Politics and Dancing.
Ginny told me that she had been dancing her whole life and for A while i didnt understand. I thought oh- she is a good dancer. Then one day I saw her dance. I felt like i was at a professional ballet, every move she made was filled with grace and poise. She was gliding, almost flying with the moves she made. Ginny only does Ballet & Ballroom, and I never thought Ballroom dancing could be the least bit interesting until i saw Gin dance around the room in 6 inch heels completely flawlessly. Dance usually comes right along with music, which to me are two things that are just bleeding with emotion. When Ginny dances - or anyone dances- it shows struggle, strength, emotion, and human nature. When Ginny is upset, she dances- i have seen her dance on car roofs, playgrounds, and pool-tables- its just part of her, its her art expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment