Friday, November 27, 2009

Im having a catharsis

I had a catharsis earlier this school year, with my own diorama. I did my diorama on religious tolerance, I already have this information in my actual post about my diorama, but I could talk for hours on the subject. I believe that all religion is art. And I have had my catharsis on Earth Based Religion tolerance. I am very respectful about it, and do not speak on it often but I myself am a part of an earth based religion. I grew up in a Christian household, and I still celebrate every Christian holiday with them and will always respect the love they have for their faith, BUT they do not respect mine, I have gone a few years being preached too and I don’t want to be preached too anymore. I have found a spiritual path that I would love to follow and share with others when I know the time is right. I would feel very strongly about religious tolerance and believe Americans should learn that respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment